Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories

Test BlackVPN For Free (End Free Service)


I had several posts that introduce some free VPN services, from Aloneweb to Itshidden, I think they help people to try protect online privacy and bypass government's censorship. We can find bunch of commercial VPN services but only a few free VPN services available. Today, I like share another free VPN service with you.

BlackVPN is a VPN service, it is a beta version so you can join test team for free now. It required invite code but you can find it easy on its web page, you can use this code LastChance to register an account.

It has two ways to connect servers: PPTP and OpenVPN. PPTP is very easy to setup without install any software. OpenVPN, you have download a client. You can check this page for some setup information in Windows system. It has three servers where located in Netherlands, US, and UK. It is good for watch some nice video sites, like BBC iPlayer in UK, and Hulu in US. I had test both servers they work fine, their speed are very good for me.

I do not know how long it keep free, but now you can use it for free.

No comments: