Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories

Serials Search Engine



Sometimes I think software is expensive especially for that bland name software you only use one year. I spent almost $50 bought a PC-cillin Internet Security 2006 only for use one year, it asked me to pay almost same payment to renew my subscription for extention of another year when expiration approached. I was confused about why I need spend another $50 dollars for old version when I saw a new version PC-cillin Internet Security 2007 on the shelves. That is ridiculous!

I really like open source or free softwares even with some ads on. I think commercial software need think about people want accept their price, they must be reasonable. If not, people will go another way to find serials or cracks. I do not want teach people how to find serials or cracks online, but sometime it should be easier, you can use a search engine.



I like tell you about two serials search engines, one is You Serials that helps you to find some software's serials directly. Another one is Chinese version that called I Serial but still easy to use. Like a search engine, I think everyone know how to do with them.

有时候我认为软件太昂贵,尤其是那些比较有名的软件,你购买它的软件只能使用一年。我曾经花了将近50美元购买过PC-cillin Internet Security 2006,但只能使用一年。在软件快要接近期限时它询问我再付费续订一年。当我在商店货架上看到新版的PC-cillin Internet Security 2007就比较纳闷,为何我要付相同的费用来使用一个旧版的软件?这简直有点荒唐!

我的确比较喜欢一些开放或免费软件,甚至附有一点广告也不在乎。我想商业软件需要考虑用户的接受水平,他们的软件价格必须比较合理。不然的话,用户会转向另一种方法来获取软件的注册码。我不想教大家如何在网络上寻找注册码,不过这也的确非常简单,你可以使用一个搜索引擎来进行。

我在这里透露两个注册码搜索引擎,一个是You Serials,它帮助你直接发现注册码。另一个是中文版搜索网站I Serial。这两个都比较容易使用,不需要太多的解释。

No comments: